Thursday, August 27, 2020

Moving back into Second Life ... oh I missed you ...

 Finally, after quite some years, I have moved back into the virtual loveliness of Second Life.  Of course, the promise of a shiny new home sped up my decision somewhat ... when I saw the range of new homes on Bellisseria, my heart was firmly set on 'The Shelley', a Victorian dwelling, but I had to go onto a list ... and wait ... and wait some more. An offering of a House-Boat, as lovely as it looked, was rejected, hoping that I did not just let my one chance pass. But no sooner than this fleeting thought passed by, I saw the listing I was waiting for and in a rather un-ladylike mild panic, I pounced!

And here it is on Moving Day.

The Shelley - Traditional Linden Home in Second Life - In a virtual Life

There is a little Slideshow on my You Tube channel, showing a little of the neighbourhood, the walk approaching the house and a tour through the rooms and garden ... I took the shots on the day I moved in with all the boxes, knick-knacks and bags scattered about and my 80's throwback kitchen, which was cool back then but I really need to re-think this one, why I even brought it with me ... I could have saved the movers a fair bit of bother, it was quite awkward to get through the door ...

Anyway, the stress of moving is fading and my thoughts turn to decorating and gardening and, of course, exploring the neighbourhood ... and spending money ... lots of it! Yay !

xxx

P.s. : Here's a little walkthrough (Picture Slideshow on YouTube) :

Moving Day in Second Life ~ My new home


No comments:

Post a Comment

A haunting journey: Halloween in Second Life - Abandoned Asylum and Necromancy at Deception ~ The Archive

In the immersive world of Second Life, a chillingly captivating Halloween experience unfolded within the confines of an abandoned asylum and...