Sunday, September 6, 2020

A 'Welcome' Gift from a friend

 In a welcome break from decorating, my friend just popped by with some Letters from the old place and gave me the most beautiful bouquet of white Lilies and pink Roses as a 'Welcome to your new Home' gift ... they are so very, very pretty, super-fresh and I just know; will last a long time. The smell is amazing ... I can't wait to fill my home with flowers, lots and lots of them ... have a look at this beautiful bouquet:

Flowers of SecondLife - In a virtual Life

The details ... just amazing ...

Flowers of SecondLife - In a virtual Life

White Lily and Pink Rose Bouquet by CJ Creations (Design with Heart)
Letters by Artisan Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

A haunting journey: Halloween in Second Life - Abandoned Asylum and Necromancy at Deception ~ The Archive

In the immersive world of Second Life, a chillingly captivating Halloween experience unfolded within the confines of an abandoned asylum and...