Sunday, September 13, 2020

Re-decorating :)

The re-decorating has begun ...the kitchen and living-room are being addressed as I write this. I somewhat like the colour of the base coat I put on in the kitchen, might just stick to that colour for the moment until I know what my new kitchen will look like. I was surprised that it only took one coat to cover the deep blue it was before ... that's the little luxuries you get when buying high quality paint ;) ... and now that I messed about trying other colours I will have to paint it again ... sigh ... I do like the yellow, though, for the living-room, so maybe the whole exercise wasn't a complete waste :)

I am so not looking forward to tidying this up ...

 ... oh is there a sale in town? *grabs purse and shopping bags*

Redecorating the Living Room - Second Life Home - In a virtual Life

The Living-Room above and Kitchen below

Redecorating the Kitchen - Second Life Home - In a virtual Life

Everything I needed to re-decorate came from Decor Junction and Anthony's Republic ... it's lovely if everything you need is under one roof (well, two :), saves trailing around town with heeps of shopping bags. ( One of the ladders by Six O'clock, Chair by DRD, Settee by Scarlet Creative )

1 comment:

A haunting journey: Halloween in Second Life - Abandoned Asylum and Necromancy at Deception ~ The Archive

In the immersive world of Second Life, a chillingly captivating Halloween experience unfolded within the confines of an abandoned asylum and...